Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
2 large bunches fresh spinach leaves (palak)
250 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
1-2 green chillies
1 tablespoon oil
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Salt to taste
A few drops lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh cream + for drizzling
1. Blanch spinach leaves in sufficient water for 30-40 seconds. Remove from heat and refresh in ice cold water.
2. Squeeze out the excess water and grind into a fine puree with green chillies.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté till it changes colour.
4. Add garlic, mix and sauté well. Add prepared spinach puree and little water and mix well.
5. Cut cottage cheese into large cubes.
6. Add salt, lemon juice and cottage cheese cubes, mix lightly and cook for 2-3minutes.
7. Add cream and mix well. Switch off heat.
8. Drizzle cream on top and serve hot.
Preparation Time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor