Learn how to make delicious, tasty and yummy Ragda Patties at home with chef Varun Inamdar
Mumbai is famous for its street food and one such amazingly delicious street food is ragda patties. So with the Bombay chef learn to make Ragda Patties at home only on Rajshri Food.
- White peas
- tamarind pulp
- date pulp
- red chilli powder
- chaat masala
- ginger powder
- black salt
- cumin powder
- coriander leaves
- green chillies
- cumin seeds
-roasted cumin powder
- Soak white peas in water for 8-9 hour, now put it into pressure cooker.
- Add turmeric, salt and water and cook it for 3-4 whistles
- Boil potatoes with turmeric and salt and mash them and make them into lemon size balls.
- Heat the oil on a pan and fry the potato patties.
- Place the patties over the absorbent paper.
- In a bowl add tamarind pulp add seedless date pulp.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, dried ginger powder, black salt and cumin powder.
- Blend together coriander leaves, green chillies, pieces of raw mango, salt, cumin seeds and water .
- In a plate place the potato patties, top it up with ragda, coriander chutney, tamarind and date chutney,chat masala,roasted cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- Top it up with onion, tomatoes, sev , coriander leaves and lemon wedge.
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/fJ4s16
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/Dp4BWk
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood