Learn how to make Pani Puri - Stuffed Canape with Sweet Tangy & Spicy Dip - Indian Fast Food Recipe
Pani Puri - Stuffed Canape with Sweet Tangy & Spicy Dip - Indian Fast Food Recipe By Ruchi Bharani.
Learn how to make pani puri, a popular Indian fast food. Pani puri is a popular Indian street snack food and a type of chaat (Quick Food). It originates from the Magadha region of India.
Pani puri is also famous as gol gappe & fuchka. Make this easy to make, simple, quick homemade recipe.
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
- 3 Cup Mint Leaves
- Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 Tsp. Black Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp. Pani Puri Masala
- 2-3 Lemon Juice
- Ice-Cold Water
- 2 Chopped Boiled Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Soaked Moong
- 1/2 Cup Soaked Boondi
- Black Salt
- Puffed Puri
- To make the tangy flavored water, chop 2 green chillies roughly and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves, 3 cups mint leaves, flavoring spices like 1/2 tsp. cumin seed powder, 1 tsp. black salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper powder, 1 tsp. pani puri masala, salt and lemon juice and grind it all into a smooth paste.
- Remove the paste into a bowl and add 3 cups of ice-cold water to it.
- Strain the water and keep it in the refrigerator to chill for atleast 2-3 hours.
- Add 4-5 ice cubes to the tangy flavored water before serving.
- To make the filling, take 2 chopped boiled potatoes and add 1/2 cup soaked moong or boil the moong for 5-6 minutes, 1/2 cup soaked boondi and season it it black salt and cumin seed powder and mix them well.
- Take the puffed puri and make a hole in it in order to spoon the filling into it.
- As per your liking add little date & tamarind chutney (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVJDMw5VpA) and the tangy water that we made into the puffed filled puri.
- Pani Puri is ready to eat.
Share on Facebook - http://goo.gl/eqd7nx
Tweet about this - http://goo.gl/z6iLb0
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood