Learn how to make Cheese Veg Frankie in just a few easy steps and enjoy this popular street food at home.
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of popular Indian wrap filled with vegetables and generously grated cheese to satisfy your hunger and tickle your taste buds. Check out her take on this cheese veg frankie.
Ingredients: ( for topping )
1 big capsicum (cut lengthwise)
1 big onion (cut lengthwise)
½ cup cheese spread
salt to taste
1 tbsp Frankie masala
1 tsp chat masala
1 tsp oil
Heat olive oil and sauté onion and capsicum for 1 min. Sprinkle some chat masala and vinegar and allow it to cool.
For the patty -
2 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp raw mango powder (amchoor)
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ginger chilli paste
Oil to roast
3 small potatoes boiled and mashed
1 cup boiled green peas
Mix all the ingredients of the patty except oil and roll them into flat long oval patties.Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the patties till brown on both the sides. Remove on a kitchen towel.
For rotis -
1 cup All purpose flour
1 tbsp oil
- Make a dough by mixing all the ingredients and roll out rotis.
- Roast the roti on the tava for 30 seconds on each side and wrap them up in a dry cloth.
Use ready made tortillas'
Method to assemble:
- Heat butter in a pan and roast the roti or tortillas for 30 to 40 seconds on each side.
- Apply a generous layer of cheese spread and sprinkle a good amount of Frankie masala over it.
- Place the onion capsicum salad in the centre and place 2 patties and
- Make a roll.
- Cover the roll with aluminium foil so it is easier to eat.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
Share on Facebook - http://goo.gl/agJwyY
Tweet about this - http://goo.gl/uVmDme
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at Also find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood