In the first episode of this brand new show of Ruchi Unboxes With Bajaj Electricals, learn how to make Lebanese Falafel Wrap at home a delicious wrap recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Making Lebanese wrap at home has become an easy and timing saving task with the help of the latest food processor by Bajaj Electricals. Be it kneading the dough or shredding the vegetables it does it all. So make one of the yummiest and delicious middle eastern delicacy, Lebanese Falafel Wrap at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
Bajaj Electricals Website : http://bajajelectricals.com/
Bajaj Electricals Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/BajajElectricals/
-1 ½ cup of wheat flour
-1 tbsp of oil
-salt to taste
- water as required
- 1 ½ cup of soaked white chickpeas
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- juice of half a lemon
- coriander leaves
- ½ tsp of cumin seed powder,
- ½ tsp of red chilli powder,
- ½ tsp of coriander powder,
- 1/4 tsp of pepper powder,
- salt to taste,
- 2 pinches of so bi carb
- 2tbsp of rice flour
- Tahini sauce
- garlic paste
- finely chopped parsley
- lemon juice
- red cabbage
- chopped carrots
- sliced pickled cucumber
- Make dough in food processor by adding wheat flour, oil, salt and water.
- Add oil and knead it for one minute and cover it with cloth and keep it aside for resting.
- In a grinder add white chickpeas, onion, garlic, juice of half a lemon, coriander leaves, and parsley.
- Season the falafel mix with cumin seed powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, salt to taste, so bi carb and rice flour.
- Mix everything well and make small flat rounds of the falafel mix
- Fry them in oil until they turn brown in color
- In a bowl add tahini sauce, garlic paste, finely chopped parsley, lemon juice, salt, water whisk all the ingredients together
- Shred the cabbage, red cabbage and mix with chopped carrots and tomatoes and refrigerate it for some time
- Take a ball out of dough, dust wheat flour and roll it into small oval shape and brush some oil, sprinkle wheat flour and pinch in the middle and roll it into flat bread. Repeat it
- Roast on the hot pan, apply some oil and flip it over.
- Spread hot sauce over the flat roti and place the falafel and drizzle the tahini sauce and place the thinly sliced pickled cucumber and the chilled salad . Fold it properly and the lebanese wrap is ready.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule, Pratik Gumre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
VFX editor : Swapnil Ghoradkar
VFX supervisor : Vaibhav Dhandha
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/XMyMQK
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/TxHkQ8
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood